Happy And Sad

>> Saturday, April 4, 2009

This afternoon, when I opened my computer and read some messages on my blogs, I felt disappointed to find out that one of my blog's PR was gone. Ate Lisa, was the one who discovered it and she send me a message. Then Dhemcy followed, asking me where is my PR... Before my blog, Kitchen Recipes by Chelle got a PR 4. Then, it went to PR 2. Now, ZERO. And I don't know why and how it happened.

But I'm still lucky because this blog is now PR1. I just hope that Mr. G will not going to get it...:-)

3 comments:

Dhemz April 5, 2009 at 12:48 AM  

ewan ko sis....ako din..mga blogs ko until now wala paring PR..eh almost 1 year na...kainis....hehhe..oks lang sayo kasi..some of your blogs have PR's...hehhehe!

eva April 7, 2009 at 2:30 PM  

that's ok at least you're still got PR1.=)

allaboutevamee
yellownpink
starbuckscitymug

Ciela April 14, 2009 at 6:20 AM  

Mahirap talaga maintindihan yang si Mr. G. eh! Pero sa tingin ko, galit sya sa mga blog na maraming paid opps. Kasi yung sa 'kin, halos walang raket e, naging PR4. Sana lang magtagal siya sa PR4. he he..