3 Awards In A Row

>> Tuesday, March 17, 2009




I received this three special awards from one of my cutiest blogger friend Chie of Whereabouts. Thank you so much for this. I'm so glad that you passed this award to me... You're such an amazing girl...:-)

Rules:

Name 7 things/person that you love then pass this on to 7 other bloggers.

1. First, is our Creator.
2. My husband.
3. My dad.
4. My mom.
5. My grandmas.
6. My in-laws.
7. My neighbors and friends.

Now, I am passing this award to Geraldine, Honney, Jhaelexis and Melody.

5 comments:

Rechie March 19, 2009 at 6:48 AM  

Thanks for posting the awards ate Chelle and so sorry for not being able to visit your homes. I was sick for 3 days

eva March 19, 2009 at 1:41 PM  

visiting your blog.

allaboutevamee
yellownpink
starbuckscitymug

Ciela March 22, 2009 at 11:57 PM  

Hi Chelle! I'm adding this new blog of yours in my blogger buddies list. Hope you can add me up too! Beautiful templates and interesting posts! Congrats!

Lisa March 25, 2009 at 9:48 AM  

Naku, ayaw ni Lord na siya ang last sa list mo. Dapat siya ang mauna. He is a jealous God, He should be in the top of your list and your priority.
J-esus first
O-thers second
Y-ourself last

Chelle March 26, 2009 at 8:12 AM  

Manang, pinalitan ko na po ung nakalagay... Ayos na po...:-)