Top 10 EC Droppers For The Month Of March

>> Monday, April 6, 2009

Thank you for all the bloggers who visited my blogs and spend their time dropping my EC. I'm sorry because I can't go to your site and drop your EC regularly as what you're doing. Anyway, thank you very much for the support that you're doing on my sites... Hope you are always there and I'm always there too..:-)

Here are my Top 9 EC Droppers: (one is not already existed in entrecard)

Dropper - # of drops
1. Cacai's Step and Journey - 29
2. Rambling Thoughts in SMK Serian - 22
3. Chuchie's Hideaway - 18
4. Good Life Review - 18
5. My Life's Journey in Italy - 16
6. WhereAbouts - 16
7. Kitchen Recipes by Chelle - 14
8. From This Side - 14
9. My Life's Events And Anecdotes - 13

1 comments:

Cacai M. April 6, 2009 at 12:11 PM  

Yay am first! I got it! Thanks for posting Chelle.. muahh